Panasonic Toughbook FZ-L1
7" Android tablet with business ruggedized protection
The Panasonic Toughbook FZ-L1 Tablet is a lightweight, rugged Android tablet designed for mobile workers who need a versatile and cost-effective device when talking to customers. With its 7" touchscreen and an optional barcode scanner, it is suitable for a wide variety of tasks in production, warehousing, transport and logistics as well as catering and PoS.
Whether as a WiFi-only variant for activities within buildings and warehouses or optionally with data and telephone function for outdoor use – the FZ-L1 is slim and lightweight at around 440 grams, yet as robust as the business routine demands.
Powerful yet energy-efficient, this device uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU to provide long-term Android support. An extensive portfolio of management tools and accessories such as holding / carrying systems and vehicle mounts make the use of the device and the users even more productive.
- Android™ 8.1
- 7" HD (1280 x 720) touch screen with glove- and rain mode
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB flash memory
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ CPU
- Optional: 4G data- and phone-function
- Tested according to MIL-STD-810G*
- Drop resistant up to 1.5 meters*
- Dust and water protection according to IP67*
- User replaceable battery (warm-swap)
- Battery life for a complete day of work
- Business Security and Management (C.O.M.P.A.S.S.)
- 3 years standard warranty
* Tested by an independent testing institute according to MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529 sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3