Information pursuant to Sect. 5 German Telemedia Act (TMG)
SERVICE- & VERTRIEBS GMBH
Commercial Register: Reg.-Nr. HRB 22043 Offenbach
Registration court: Amtsgericht Offenbach
Managing director: Jürgen Antl
Sales tax identification number according to Sect. 27 a of the Sales Tax Law:
The business registration according to §15 Abs.1 Gewerbeordnung GewO was granted on 10.04.1991 by Gemeinde Mainhausen.
- Person responsible for editorial
- Jürgen Antl
EU dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR).
Our e-mail address can be found above in the site notice.
Dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.
All data and information contained in our Internet pages have been carefully researched and checked. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness. This also applies to Internet pages of other teleservice providers which you reach via a hyperlink. PWA Electronic Service- und Vertriebs GmbH does not take any responsibility for the content of these pages.
Any reproduction of the pages or their contents requires the prior written consent of PWA Electronic Service- und Vertriebs GmbH, unless the reproduction is already permitted by law.
Status: 25 April 2018
- Content of the online offer
- All offers are subject to change and non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by PWA Electronic Service- und Vertriebs- GmbH(PWA Electronic) without separate announcement.
- References and links
- In the case of direct or indirect references to external Internet pages (“links”), which are outside the area of responsibility of PWA Electronic, a liability obligation would come into force exclusively in the case in which PWA Electronic has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use in case of illegal contents.
- PWA Electronic therefore expressly declares that at the time of linking the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content. PWA Electronic has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, PWA Electronic hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own internet offer.
- For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damage, which develops from the use or Nichtnutzung of such kind of presented information, alone the offerer of the side, to which one referred, is responsible in particular that, which refers over left to the respective publication only.
- Copyright and trademark law
- The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
- All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not mean that it is not protected by the rights of third parties.
- The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact. PWA Electronic reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided.
- Liability claims against PWA Electronic, which refer to damages of material or idealistic kind, which were caused by the use or disuse of the presented information and/or by the use of incorrect and/or incomplete information, are in principle impossible, if on the part of PWA Electronic no as can be prove deliberate or roughly negligent being to blame for is present.