Panasonic Computer Product Solutions has decided to recall some Toughpad FZ-G1 series batteries. Here you will find the official announcement from Panasonic.
Affected are models of the brand Panasonic with the product type FZ-G1 Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3. Batteries that come with the Panasonic FZ-G1 Mk4 in its original packaging are explicitly not affected.
|Tablet PC:||In combination with the following battery types:|
What should I do?
- Open and read the link shown above
- Contact us using this e-mail address: email@example.com
- Here you will be asked for appropriate data. It is best to have the following data ready and to report it to: delivery address, e-mail, telephone number, serial number of the battery.
- You will then get replacement batteries in the next step.
- Then please contact the above mentioned e-mail address again as then the “old” batteries are going to be picked up.