Panasonic Toughpad FZ-N1
Slim, lightweight 4.7" handheld tablet with ergonomically integrated barcode scanner.
The Toughpad FZ-N1 with Android™ 6.0 is one of the thinnest and lightest handheld tablets in the 4.7" category. Its sophisticated and robust construction allows comfortable, fatigue-free use, unique equipment availability and increased productivity.
Its innovative features include the ergonomically integrated barcode scanner on the back to prevent one-sided loading movements, and a passive or active pen (optional) for accurate digital handwriting and signatures.
The FZ-N1 combines the advantages of handheld, smartphone and barcode scanner in a single multifunctional tablet. Its robustness, fully ruggedized protection with MIL-STD-810G certification, dust and water protection to IP68, drop resistance* from up to 1.8 m in height and 1,000 massive tumble drops from 1 m height - allows a long Lifetime and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
With its Qualcomm® quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, hot-swap battery replacement and a variety of accessories such as carrying solutions and vehicle mount it meets the highest mobility requirements.
At the forefront of its category, it has been designed to work in the postal and courier service, transportation and logistics, ambulance, public safety, utilities, manufacturing, and retail, just like its counterpart with the Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise version called the FZ-F1.
- Android™ 6.0
- 4G LTE / 3G data and phone function
- Integrated ergonomically positioned 1D / 2D barcode scanner
- Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2,3 GHz quad-core-processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB memory and microSD card slot
- Daylight-readable 4,7“ HD display (1280 x 720) with glove- and rain mode
- Optional pen (passive or aktive) for precise signatures
- MIL-STD 810G certified (Fall resistance* from up to 1,8 m height)
- Dust/water protection according to IP68 (Protection against temporary immersion up to 1,5 m depth for a maximum of 30 min)
- 8 MP camera (back) and 5 MP camera (front)
- User replaceable battery
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, micro-USB port and docking connector
- Three microphones for professional noise reduction
- Two speakers with a total of up to 100 dBA
* tested by Panasonic