Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1
Slim, lightweight 4.7" handheld tablet with ergonomically integrated barcode scanner.
The Toughpad FZ-F1 with Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise is one of the thinnest and lightest handheld tablets in the 4.7" category. Its sophisticated and robust construction allows comfortable, fatigue-free use, unique equipment availability and increased productivity.
Its innovative features include the ergonomically integrated barcode scanner on the back to prevent one-sided loading movements, and a passive or active pen (optional) for accurate digital handwriting and signatures.
The FZ-F1 combines the advantages of handheld, smartphone and barcode scanner in a single multifunctional tablet. Its robustness – "fully ruggedized" protection with MIL-STD-810G certification, dust and water protection to IP68, drop resistance* from up to 1.8 m in height and 1,000 massive tumble drops from 1 m height – allows a long Lifetime and low total cost of ownership (TCO).
With its Qualcomm® quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, hot-swap battery replacement and a variety of accessories such as carrying solutions and several vehicle mount options it meets the highest mobility requirements.
At the forefront of its category, it has been designed for use in postal and courier delivery, transportation and logistics, ambulance, public safety, utilities, manufacturing and retail, such as the Android™ PZ-FZ-N1.
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise
- 4G LTE / 3G data and phone function
- Ergonomically integrated 1D / 2D barcode scanner
- Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2,3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB memory and microSD card slot
- Daylight-readable 4.7" HD display (1280 x 720) with glove and rain mode
- Optional pen (passive or active) for precise signatures
- MIL-STD 810G certified (drop resistance* from up to 1,8 m height)
- Dust/water protection according to IP68 (Protection against temporary immersion up to 1,5 m depth for a maximum of 30 minutes)
- 8 MP camera (back) and 5 MP camera (front)
- User replaceable battery, can be changed during operation
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, micro USB port and docking port
- Three microphones for professional noise cancellation
- Two speakers with a total up to 100 dBA
* tested by Panasonic