Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 20
Fully rugged 10“ notebook with Windows 10.
Two Parts – One Story
The TOUGHBOOK 20 is the first fully rugged 2-in-1 or detachable device with fully ruggedized protection to offer a new level of versatility for mobile work. Combining the advantages of two worlds (notebook and tablet) in one device, the TOUGHBOOK 20 can be used in 6 different modes to meet a wide variety of everyday work needs.
With a 10.1" touch screen display, 10-minute hot-swappable battery life, custom-made vehicle mounts and desktop docking stations, the Toughbook CF-20 is an unrivaled, rugged outdoor unit.
- Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 vPro™ processor
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® HD graphics 615
- Sunlight-viewable display (up to 800cd/m²)
- 10,1” WUXGA display (1920x1200) with innovative IPSa technology
- capacitive display with 10-finger multi-touch and glove mode
- Digitizer pen (IP55) optional
- Crash resistance up to 120 cm
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP65)*
- Up to 8,5 hours battery life (MobileMark™ 2014)
- Up to 17 hours battery life with a second battery (MobileMark™ 2014)
- User-replaceable hot-swappable battery
- Flexible configuration options (serial port, SmartCard reader, 2D barcode scanner)
- Comfortable and lightweight with approx. 1.89 kg
- 3-year standard warranty
* Tested by an independent testing institute according to MIL-STD-810G and IEC 60529 sections 13.4, 13.6.2, 14.2.5 and 14.3